The eGames Lab spawns across three layers in terms of activities, which are distributed into seven Work Packages.
A first layer is focused on pure R&D activities (WP1, WP2, and WP3) that begin on mid-TRL levels(5-6) and ends ups on the development of the several PPS based on TRL 8-9.
A second layer is dedicated to the production of the outcomes of the project itself, with the egames to launch on the market and the mentioned PPS (WP1, WP2, WP3, and WP4).
At last, an ongoing layer that gives all the support needed for the eGamesLab to succeed. From training and know-how transfer to internationalization and marketing actions, as well as the creation of the Coworks, labs, and creative industries spaces in Madeira and Évora (WP4, WP5, and WP6).
- WP1. Development of a Blockchain-Based Shared Framework for Games
- WP2. Development of Advanced in-Game Virtual and Augmented Reality
- WP3. Design and Development of AI-powered Interactive Storytelling
- WP4. Pre-Market Ecosystems and Integration
- WP5. Dissemination, Communication and Exploitation
- WP6. Training and Knowledge Transfer
- WP7. Project Coordination and Management