We’re One Way Eleven, an independent game development company based in Madeira Island, Portugal and a spin-off of eGames Lab leader company WOWSystems. We’re currently working on two titles, one from which a proof-of-concept has already been showcased at Gamescom 2023.
We are seeking an experienced game animator to join our team in the beautiful Madeira Island.
Shhhh it's secret. Apply to know more...
Your responsibility will be making our characters come alive on a seamless, credible way. Our ideal candidate will have experience in producing high quality animations under the supervision of the Producer and Art Directors, while working in a collaborative environment to realize our characters (including NPCs) and environment through movement.
We are particularly interested in a candidate who is proactive, creative and that can fit within a close-knit group of developers and designers, sharing the same vision and passion. An enthusiast about game development and indie games.
Profile isn't filled on this hmmm but generally if you think you are a Jedi, please apply!
You will be working at the brand new Research and Cultural Centre of Funchal, in Madeira Island, Portugal.
What will you be doing?
- Produce high quality animations under the supervision of the Producer and Art Director
- Producing animations for cinematics
- Iterate based on existing concept arts, existing and brand new 3D models
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Cascadeur or Blender and iClone
- Desired workflow requires using Rokoko motion cap suits for recording, then cleaning using Cascadeur or Blender, adding characters with iClone and porting to Unreal 5.3
- Link to online portfolio
- Have previously worked on at least one 3D released game made on Unreal
Please apply by email to [email protected]
Contractor hasn't disclosed but should be something to help the Force
Offers & Perks