WOWSystems is a small independent software studio based in Madeira, Portugal. We’re leading a national game development cluster in partnership with high-visibility worldwide brands on a unique exciting project. We pride ourselves on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment on a paradise-island.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an experienced gameplay programmer to join our team. You will take responsibility for scripting the systems that allow gameplay mechanics to work in a wide variety of in game situations and find pragmatic solutions to take new concepts and puzzles through to production.
• Prototype game mechanics.
• Prototype and implement gameplay interactions.
• Collaborate on level designs.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is excited about all of the small intricacies of gameplay design, as well as being passionate about gaming overall.
• Bachelors degrees or higher in a relevant field.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Unity or Unreal engines
• Proven experience with designing and implementing gameplay interactions.
• Residency or ability to relocate to Madeira, Portugal
What we offfer:
• 36 month contract
• Competitive salary (14 salaries/yr), health insurance, food allowance, 25 days/yr holidays
• Training and access to high-end industry brands
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Sign up for our e-mail newsletter and stay informed for what’s next on the horizon.
An unique egames and creative industries cluster
Centro Cultural e de Investigação do Funchal
R. do Matadouro 46, 9050-100 Funchal, Portugal
Instituto Superior Técnico, Av. Rovisco Pais 1, 1049-001 Lisboa, Portugal
Parque do Alentejo de Ciência e Tecnologia
Herdade da Barba Rala, R. Luís Adelino Fonseca lote 1A, 7005-345 Évora
TERINOV – Paque de Ciência e Tecnologia da ilha Terceira
Canada de Belém, 9700-702 Terra Chã, ilha Terceira, Portugal
© eGames Lab Portugal Consortium